daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

So I have accomplished very little, I suppose. Well, it was necessary: dinner with Joephet last night at the Japanese restaurant around the corner, and then we came back and pretty much fell asleep around 8 or 9 through until this morning. I really can't complain, except in how that overloads my work for my math ed class all into tonight, and leaves me without any way of reteaching that lesson yesterday which while satisfactory for lay observers is still far short mathematically. Sigh.

Yesterday I had to pull out the teacher-voice. And patrol the halls. Apparently there are also massive contractual and scheduling issues to be worked through. It's going to be a long year. But, for now, I am strangely refreshed on way too much sleep.

Oh, yes. Joephet claims to have made up entire statutes for his criminal law final. I wish I could be shocked. :) Cutiepie.