daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, December 01, 2003

So I am just back from school, and I am tired, but will probably try to go for a run --two consecutive days?? As I thought, I was much more energetic today than last night late at night would have led you to believe... Mondays after breaks are always like that for me, and the hard part of my week is over with... And it was payday. It's just a shame that one of my ninth graders, one with a severe temper problem, thinks he can be a dad on $10,000 a year. Sigh. Well, what can you say to that? Well, plenty. And that's tomorrow's task. The talk.

I hate the new hotmail interface. It's so... gay...

Priceless comment by Joephet, after he points out he'll be actually attracted to me in ten years when my skin is hard and I point out that my skin is all nice and soft, "If I wanted soft skin, I'd just touch myself!"

And that's all there is to understand about Joephet.

Well, not quite. But damned close.

So, some more email cleaning (damn, I was very socially active in March....) and then it's off to see if I can run. Ugh.