daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

So I don't know what to make of my kids--the honeymoon is over and they're all draggy about learning the math alongside the problem solving I'm supposed to be teaching them, and there's in general very little patience in terms of trying to solve prolems with more than one-step formulas once they are given a new kind of formula. It's tricky, yes, but it's the time span more than anything else that's limited.

Other than that, the weather has been nearly unbearable. I wish it were fall already.

Besides that, it's just this new routine with the prospect of more hourly wage labor, which I don't wnat to say no too straight off because you know, it's all about the networking.