daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

So apparently Joephet and I are "dating exclusively" now. I guess I know what that means, unlike all of the past 2 months or so. So I guess my little black book is going back into retirement. And this after I had to rubber-cement the spine back into the cheap 1$ chinatown leathery cover. The most ghetto little black book in the history of faggery.

Meanwhile, I have a sore throat (no homo, please), and this is troubling me, as I still need to smoke, and it fucking hurts. I am such an idiot and should just quit, but this is hard to explain to nonsmokers. It's like trying to describe how coffee smells, y'know. I will think about this some more and rhapsodize. But it's worth giving up.