daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Thursday, August 07, 2003

So I should note, as a personal aside to Bessie, that my previous comment about sleeping well due to Joephet is still remote-sleeping well--that is, sleeping well even though we are far apart. That is all you can ask for, eh?

Umm.. I'm skipping classes today, even though I made it to school just to change two lines in my code to make it slightly more backwards, slightly more correct for the assignment. It's about a difference of two points, ultimately. Jeez. But it was a pleasant train ride, and I would blog more, but I was helping my classmates with their work, and so I must go if I am to turn in my work without being caught by anyone, and then if I am to call Alric and watch Gigli with him by 7. Damn.