daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Thursday, February 17, 2005

So I still have a job but the review from yesterday's observation was negative--not that there was anything to be said for how the lesson structured in terms of questioning and learning and development--no it was all issues about classroom management somehow... which is quite right, as it's still my biggest issue, but it's disappointing to see that this is the only thing where there can be substantive talk of any sort... But then again, it's because I choose not to kick students out arbitrarily or temperamentally... It's gotten to the point though where I just get angry at students who I can't negotiate with--I feel as if I should be better at this by now, and it's just tiresome to still deal with the same issues--thanks to kendo training, though, I can keep my cool though I still need to work on my seme.