daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

So it's still sweltering sweaty sweat: it's interesting, this daygig, as the kids are so like, "What's a hexagon?"--future math teachers of America!

Alric has big news.

I like having the free time to wander around in Target and buy nothing, just wondering at the cheapness, except the books section, which is a slice of what real people read, if they read at all, which is also fine, although it would seem that more women than men read judging by the titles, and I don't know if that's true overall, as my set is not exactly representative.

One more day commuting and then I really should settle into writing this long-overdue paper. Well, it's still under a month late, I guess.