daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

So today has been better than I thought it would--I managed to steamroll my students this morning into trying to pass, though i overslept this morning by an hour, as I wanted to get in early to get grades done, which was rather depressing in and of itself. The afternoon was worse--the kids are also usually a little rowdier after having a quiz in another class, but I see some students at least turning themselves around, if slowly.

The rest of the day was spent mostly avoiding and then dealing with head-on Neill's failure to pay his rent, so I might be needing a roommate soon.

Other than that, lots of forgotten bits, though the new mother at the local Chinese store did ask what happened to Alric today, and I went on some convoluted explanation of the Upper West Side.

But yeah, my blogging ability is now sorely limited, but it's OK, if it means I see more Joephet.