daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

So tomorrow the weather is shitty, and I lost a scarf (not Joephet's nice one) this evening on the way to buy more yogurt, so it'll be commissar hat and neckwarmer tomorrow all the way--you don't compromise frostbite. And it looks like there's a sale at EB tomorrow, so it might be time to finally plop down some cash for homegaming. It's strange, because I remember so many trips on countless weekends to the mall to play the demo systems, with that anxious feeling in my chest I've since so rarely felt, even in dating and such--a real anxiety and excitement and urgency. Ah, well. It'll be different to have that right in my bedroom, though I've done a good job of not overusing the TV now sitting and half-blocking my curtained pseudo-doorway.