daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

So maybe I'm paranoid, gay, and Asian, but it's a bit much when the AIM headline is "William Tops?" with subtitle "See if Hung can hold the No. 1 spot." But apparently, Usher's nickname is "Mr. Entertainment," which is rather impressive.

I wish I could have reported more from my past few days, spent going into work to discover that no one else had bothered to show up and then enjoying yet another Thai meal with Wanda, preserving a rather ludicrous three day streak continued with Joephet over dinner. My ambitions have been on the decline, I must admit, but it's deeper than work-related idleness--talking to Crody, I'm reminded of my boundless ambitions of just one year ago. And now.. Well, now I just wait and read more history, and bide my time before I am free enough to make a trip to Hargey farm.