daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Thursday, October 28, 2004

So I am trying to figure out a way to save up a downpayment by the end of the schoolyear. Of course, if all goes well I will be able to travel to Japan in late June/early July. Then, with luck I will be able to go to a Rutgers program for the second half of the month and sublet my place for a month. Or something. Of course, if the aim is really to move out... The other possibility is a big buttload of per-session on the order of 40 hours a semester (the limit being a whopping 270, which is $9855 before taxes, how's that for BONUS, my finance bitches???). If that happens I should be set to begin my house-shopping soon enough. It's sad, these mercenary calculations, but they're what makes sense to me now.