daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Friday, January 28, 2005

So I keep on failing to actually succeed at blogging as I keep on being interrupted somehow--my kids have done well enough on the exam, while I am happy that we are moving from one semester to the next, not giving myself enough credit, perhaps, for the new things I've actually done, which are substantial enough in some ways, though hardly having made a dent--the talented and skilled students I'm hardly moving, the deficient I'm just not reaching. Still, there's not much of an end in sight to this career--and this is the sort of thing Wifey still considering BOOO-ring! Can't win 'em all.