daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

So I fell so horribly sick yesterday that I even missed kendo after grumpily milking my discomfort for as much as I could from my kids in terms of obedience though eventually I managed to stagger to wifey's and was thus cured.

As a result of that, I've been letting them rip like no one's business, the sort of ones that you are relieved at afterwards that they are more gaseous than semisolid, the most embarassing in the elevator at the graduate center. In that case, I did my best to pretend to be a fob, furrowing my brow and looking unconcerned.