daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Sunday, January 23, 2005

So I've been trying to blog for some days now but repeatedly I have had to table those posts for no good reason. I've been bleary and missing even kendo of all things, though also because at times I have had to be reunited with my grad school cronies, whom I informed loudly that passing everyone in their class was just giving in to the soft bigotry of low expectations, to much guffawing and appreciation until I revealed that I was cribbing from W's playbook. Sigh. I'm so unnecessary these days.

Beyond that, my return to practice today was fine.