daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Friday, April 22, 2005

So I'm on spring break, but it really doesn't feel like it all, and I've made a number of bad purchases this week, but it's going to be ok, really--it's going to be a week of retrenchment, as usual, I fear--it feels like I do that too often, somehow--and there are now but two months left to the school year, and this I think is well overdue--this summer my mind can turn to other things, like Wifey, and kendo--it's hachidan season, the sweat is worse than ever, and I forgot to put away my bogu on Thursday i was so tired, it'll probably reek worse than Beary's come Saturday.