daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

So I suppose I need to get my blogging kicks in as soon as possible, as likely this weekend will bring a blog-blackout, roughly from Thursday morning until Sunday afternoon. Perhaps I can get Rob Chin to guest-blog, but like as not he'll just not-publish yet another draft.

Today's return to practice was miserable in the expected way--no follow-through, no zanshin, wobbly center, and horrendous ma-ai. Step by step is the way to go--it's odd to think that I'm not in a sports dojo, but that's a good thing--it's a long Way.

Anyone want South Carolingian souvenirs?