daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

So since getting back I've been alternately lazy and asleep, only returning to practice todya, and getting my ass kicked from outside and the peanut butter inside that was trying its best to ooze its way out onto my hakama. Still, you can't beat 24 for quality of late, and Spring Break is soon enough that I will be able to regear, re-orient, and get a grip again. It's just been exhausting, and kind of sad to realize that the other math teachers in the school can't really handle the math I'm teaching students, to the point where they try to override the lessons I've left for them. Don't know what to say in that regard, at all.