daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Thursday, August 11, 2005

So I think this entire recent run-up is all overblown, so i don't know what else to do at this point, other than to sit tight and wait. Which is fine, because I've been deeply engaged with other things, including closing out at least one of my major projects for the summer, a cute little linear algebra textbook. The other stuff should fall pretty soon, and my NCTM work feels like it's shaping up rather well, even if my practice skills don't quite work the way that they should.

I talking to Psychamyke who has been planning his classroom policies for the fall, which are a lot more fascist and organized than i could ever dream up, except I've been thinking too about bringing reiho to the classroom--if only my room was big enough to allow for sonkyo