daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

So I love the entire rushing from one Chinaplace to another, but somehow it'll be good come Friday when I can just sit around and hang out rather than trying to go home to lift before finally settling in to wait for Wifey to cook his secret dinner which I'm not allowed to see, but he's yet to ever disappoint, with his cooking at least. I will, however, miss the steamed meat buns that come from under the smelly smelly LIRR bridge, fresh from the steamer.

Unfortunately, we Asians are not getting along so well with each other, or so it seems, what with the Nips and Chinks at each others' throats. I guess I haven't noticed, what with all of this kendo training. That, and the South Koreans have finally cloned a dog. No further comment.