daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Thursday, December 29, 2005

So I don't know where exactly last night's headache came from, but it was pretty bad. Maybe it was just the undereating and staring at a computer screen for so long. I don't blame the musubi or the Gray's, though. It was decent weather last night for a crawl around Manhattan with Wifey, and luckily the weather has turned bad enough today that my meeting has been canceled so that I can stay home and snuggle before leaving for practice later in the evening. Less clear is whether we'll be able to squeeze in a movie, or whether Wifey will just remain asleep the entire afternoon as is his wont. Meanwhile, I really do need to get this personal statement together for grad school. It makes sense in my head but looks rather silly when I put it down on paper, I'm afraid.