daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Friday, July 11, 2008

So I'm descended back into idleness after a week of three-hour commutes and a modicum of planning. It's summer, for real, now, and I don't know what to do with myself, as tempting as it was to go and buy a bat and ball the other day, fetching said ball is still rather tedious, all by yourself. I guess I can always exercises, one way or the other, but it's good to just relax--I really can't fully remember what I've done in summers past, though I suppose I should finish some of this overdue work before it's too late, but I know that it's a matter of my personality--no deadline means no completion, not ever.

I really should start on the whole cardio thing again, but it's just too tedious for me: I need some sort of project, somehow, and I've been putting finding one off for way too long. I remember having this sort of thing in college, where I would long for whatever breaks I could find and then promptly squander them once they arrived. Even during spring break I had the floors project... and now look!