daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, August 11, 2003

So I been a good little boy, waking up early this morning around 8, walking home from Joephet's (which is a goodly distance of 2.14 miles, according to MapQuest) to save on the MetroCard fare, and doing my homework for a few hours, and for the remainder of the term. So it's been quite productive. And again I run off early to classes, unsuccessful as before in my commerce, though delivery to Astoria for bookshelves is cheap enough that by the end of the week, everything I have will proudly be on display. And from there it's a quick drop to having a bed. Ugh.. Apologies for the decline in blogging: I am a bit too wrapped up in life to be talking about it, if that makes sense.