daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

So I almost was crushed to death yesterday, underneath a bar with only 115 on it. Still, it was scary and slower than I expected. Other than that, yesterday was a flurry of productivity and sleeping on the train, as a forgotten book meant I had to drop by the house first to nearly be crushed to death before hoofing it to Flatbush.

Meanwhile, I have been greatly enjoying no sword and would be developing a crush were it not untoward.

I am disturbed, however, by this news story about a most unfortunately outed teacher. The blatant homophobic commentary is shrill and ludicrous, but also what you'd expect from parochial schools. It's just fucking offensive.