daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

So today has been sleptwalkt through, I fear, and I really don't want to still be around for this nonsense these days--I just need to go back to digging--last night I spent at home which meant that I did get some work done, but I fear that for the most part I gave up and ran into trouble defeating Galwerg, and called it a night rather early--I have been skipping dinner when at home too late, somehow, but it's not that bad, as I've been segmenting my meals more these days, and throwing in more fruit: today was the usual butter bagel and coffee, followed by a yogurt-grapefruit-tea snack, then lunch of arroz con gandules y chicharos, y finalmente un pedazo de pizza con muchos vegetales. I had very little to show for my efforts beyond an additional thousand or so words and many mosquito bites.