daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, April 19, 2004

So I lost a post about Israeli fascism, apartheid, genocide, and so on, but don't worry--I can always write it tomorrow and it will still be true.

I'm stuck at the library, trying to figure out what I should check out and read in the half-hour before class and in part on the train ride home. I think I've settled on some Dick, though I may have to shelf-browse. Of course, there is plenty I need to be doing, but of course I don't quite feel like it. Today, as with most Mondays, was the usual sort of auto-pilot day, and indeed in some ways smoother than I would have thought: these full weeks really aren't so bad, and tomorrow I will have plenty of time in school to just catch up on all the game theory I've managed somehow to fall behind on. Funny how that happens when you're digging.