daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Saturday, June 19, 2004

So I am more than vaguely exhausted for a reason I can't quite pick out--I think that it's just the end of the year and the stress of making sure all this paperwork goes through (the snag now is securing Regional approval). Aside from that, I am ready to begin a lot of my summer projects, though I'd rather just be lazy for most of this weekend and still need to nail down that second roommate.

I'm told that there are part-time PhD programs, which sounds very attractive and all, except now I'm working far out in Queens, rather than conveniently in Manhattan. What's even more tempting is a fast-track administration certificate, but of course the problem with that is that it ends up repeating the horrors of my commute to Brooklyn, and no doubt at an accelerated pace.