daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, June 21, 2004

So it's been a day of surprises--the real estate investment I got at the library was surprisingly by some Filipina lady, the prospective roommate I thought was Bangledeshi was actually Dominican, and the program I thought was only full-time also has a part-time incarnation. So the most attractive time line is now to teach for a year all by itself, then enroll in an SAS certificate program for two years before taking another year off and then doing a four-year stint between APing or coaching and the PhD on the side.

But more to the point, I really need to get back on my comics and my poetry... Have I left it more behind than Alric his arts? Hard to say, and most likely--he's at least been trying.