daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Sunday, June 13, 2004

So Joephet is making fun of my blogging, by saying, "So blah blah blah blah het-bujii blah blah blah blah racist blah blah blah blah blah...." He's cute. I have misplaced a quote that wouldn't go through--it'll be followed up with later. For now, I just note that the fine print on Red Lobster ads reads, "Prices different in Times Square, Canada, and Hawaii." Other than that, I've just been going with the flow in this half-idleness, enjoying a fine afternoon with Joephet at my house watching my rather pathetic collection of cheap DVDs and wondering what all else we could be doing. Tomorrow should provide more diversion, even as this sort of occupation keeps me from my usual incisions.