daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Sunday, October 31, 2004

So sadly there has been no confirmation on bogu, which has overshadowed even my new blog and project: the novel Jaundice starring some version of Lostin, perhaps.

New Hampshire was great, even if i didn't ever use a splitting maul. The rush was to make it back to practice in time, which I did, though I enjoyed myself and the countryside even though I now have a massive work deficit, more so than ever before, perhaps, since the year began. Thank goodness for sweet boyfriends and free iPods. The bonfire was towering and metaphorically appropriate in many ways. Something like that, at any rate.