daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

So I have been unproductive novelwise, but blowing it out of the water as far as the mathematics is concerned, even if that means that I have rediscovering the same finite integral/sequential calculus I first started investigating now fully seven years ago. The breadth of that time is truly scary, as I am still very much young, and that was way back in 1997 or 1998, and I could easily just try and look at stuff up. Rather, i will be preparing a manuscript on "Calculus Without Limits," a bunch of calculus applications or analogues accomplished without the definition of the difference quotient and any such things. Ah, to return to TeX.

I was also told today by my old professor that Confucius believed in certain axioms of S5: that Kp->KKp, or so he said to Yu. Ah, to find such other schema would be such fun!