daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Friday, January 14, 2005

So the Banglaguy at the Bangladeli on the Banglastreet in wifey's banglahood proudly announced to me today as I picked up my copy of the Post later than usual as I just couldn't drag myself into work making it just about an hour early--my energy is really down, though of course I apply myself at kendo still as fully as possible--that today was his last day and that he was leaving for other places, I wished him luck, wondering where else he could go and who else he would be telling this, quite.

I am very much bearish these days--the gains the market has made since Bush was reelected have been staggering, though relatively negligible. At this point in my career I just need to expand my position. The problem is that with my rent as relatively low as it is, there is no reason to staunch my capital bleed somewhat via maintenance somehow.