daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, January 03, 2005

So today was the first day back and rather than cower in my corner and wait I decided instead to steamroll which meant not only rolling into my classes talking a mile a minute and sweating up a storm but also deciding to cover two other classes which meant five periods four of them consecutive or five hours without more than a pee break. Still, it all felt fine and I was glad to get back into the saddle as before, though better, somehow, even though I am still rather pooped, and falling behind on my kendo, which my current post dinner-movie-date bloatedness does nothing to actually help. It's all pretty smooth sailing until March.