daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

So I have been having a good return to work, even though I have been passing out quite a bit and jumping from one place to another, endlessly, and way too active, but then again, what is it that you can actually do anyway but trudge onward. Practice tonight, however, really kicked my butt, even though I've been told I've been doing better. There's not that much more to report, quite, though it'll be good to see Rob Chin and Alric again, as once again, I've missed out on--

Asianboi roundup

Alric is six months away from obsolescence.

Brother is applying to grad schools, though he's not really applying himself quite yet.

Joephet squeals when he spills soy sauce, but not when a sparking live wire drops from the apartment above on a wet stormy night.

Lostin will probably repatriate.

Rob Chin has his hopes up again.