daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, March 14, 2005

So I am a horrible racist chink of a teacher--I refused to let a Latino student who was feeling really sick go to the bathroom, and as a result he vomitted all over himself and now is in the hospital on an IV, and his dad called is threatening to sue. Or so, rather, the student told his father, as this is rather difficult for me to do given that, well, I didn't have his class today, so it would be impossible for me to inflict my racist shit. Hrmmmm.... it's still troubling, though, that I would come up so specifically in his story. We'll see what happens.

Oh, yes, on a worse note, I am terrible, because today is the first time I have ever forgotten pi day. Oh, well.

Ahora, en español:

Pues, soy un profesor racista y chino--no permité un estudiante Latino mio quien se sintió muy malo ir al baño, y entonces se vomitó y ahora está en el hospital con un IV, y su padre llamó y esta amenazando a demandar. O, sin embargo, esto es lo que mi estudiante le dijo a su papá, porque esto es poquito dificíl para mi para hacer, porque hoy no tengo su clase, y entonces sería imposible.