daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Thursday, March 10, 2005

So it's scary to think of it, but it's been essentially four months since I've made any updates at the sister blog I made for my would-be November novel. It's sad. I also miss The Nation somewhat, ever since they stopped delivering sometimes in August when my mail stopped and I missed the 2004 lows. I think too much about money these days--I have become addicated to Morningstar's Classroom, as unprogressive and unconstructivist and multiple-choice as it may be. I couldn't resist the lure of sleeping over at Wifey's tonight, hence the extra-post. We'll finally getting enough sleep--it makes a big difference.