daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Friday, March 04, 2005

So here are some fragments:

So it's almost homefree again this week--just another day before a trip and then another weekend, which will still be work, but it's that much closer to summer, even though I have been much more assertive in class--I haven't been as firm as I could be, mostly because I prefer to be a little lazier when I can afford it.


So it's official--I'm butch, at least to the Tagaloguey HIV counselor who asked if my girlfriend had also been tested recently.


And really I feel as if I have neglected Asianboi roundup

Alric, like Scorsese, is still waiting. But are his best films past?

Brother is looking to follow in my footsteps, but is not exactly a math pioneer.

Joephet is working much harder these days.

Lostin is diligently slogging away, just not blogging away.

Rob Chin is tired of my bullshit.