daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

So it's March, which is scary--it's really a much crueler month than April and the fact that the Latina and Little Slavic posses decided not to show up today was actually much worse, as that just makes them that much more out of synch tomorrow and difficult on a day when I see a doubleheader of the same class, from Excel cladograms to four definitions of slope. But it was a good keiko today--it has been pretty good of late, but the main issue is that I need to modify my diet to take it up another notch. It's just odd the sharp pains in my right arm and elbow, and the circle of skin missing from the base of left pinky, which thankfully has not completely destroyed my tenouchi.