daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Saturday, April 23, 2005

So I shouldn't feel so crazy that only thirteen days so far are booked out of my entire summer--there's a lot more I could take on at this point, but it hardly seems worth it, yet this boredom which is seeping in also barely helps--I should just enjoy myself and practice my half-suburi with extensions and do some decent haya-suburi for once--it's getting to be a major embarassment, and promotion exams are in about two months. The June tournament at Polytechnic sounds like it could be great fun, actually--the occasional shiai is always good to shake things up a little bit, and I should get back to lifting--the last thing I need is for Wifey to start complaining about Jigglypuff once more.