daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, October 13, 2003

So this is perhaps my first bout of sickness or anything like it since I strated this blog. Or so I think. But its' worth noting that being hearty and not frail like Rob Chin, I am usually in good health. So when I am so incapacitated it makes me grateful that I am clear-headed most of the time. It makes me wonder, though, if being this way is what it is like bieng in class for my kids. That probably sounded condescending, but I was acting last night a lot like some of my kids in class. Sigh. I wonder if they make any drugs for that.

I am tying some shit up, but I can't really find the energy to do anything, as I've lost most of my appetite. I am woozy. I need to find some Tylenol or something. I need to get a grip. I need to take a step back. I doubt I am ready to go back to work tomorrow. Big fat sigh.