daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

So I can't motivate. I have run, I have eaten, I have work I need yet to do, but I just can't muster the energy needed to get it done. I am just biding my time until I can go to sleep.

Yesterday I missed blogging, as I was out--and two nights ago, I meant to write about possibly being the object of a con game, in which I "bump" into some guy, who then claims that I cracked the glasses which seem a little too small for his head and which he happens to know the exact price for. Yeah...

Hrmm.. The rest is all a blur. I remember reading, spending time with Joephet, paratha, and a haircut. Also Kenneth, whom I "helped" with "math" a little bit, and again chatted with bracingly as far as relationships go, if applicable. So that at least is sharp. I like to think of him as a younger, more idealistic version of me, but that is of course exceedingly unfair to the both of us. It's just a sharp and different perspective on things gay. Yeah... Ran into Joephet, cell-assisted, checked out St. Mark's Bookstore and was suitably pleased, dropped by Dannis', passed out, and made it to work this morning. Which was a strangely detached day, somehow. I made it through it all, and didn't really feel much, just reacted, kept things smooth, low-key, cool.

Came home, as today is a Monday as far as CUNY is concerned. Stuck on the train, and went for a blissful run. Not much to say. Feeling blah.