daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

So I am tired, and I really wanted to go for a run, but it's just not going to happen. I guess I'll lift, as I listen to the ALCS, rooting for the BoSox belatedly, only cuz it's the end of hte season and what else can I do? I wonder if I'll ever go to a game.

Today breezed by, and was relatively slow. Too many students are still failing, though, and another bird flew in, this time with students in the room. I was not very amused. Beyond that, there is a little to say about my day, as it was just something that by now I can sleep walk through, and this is what I need to do this week, as I am tired, and the students are antsy. But next week I'll have the time to finish setting up my classroom with new systems and procedures and routines and all that wonderful nonsense which makes things work smoothly. And I have a computer, which is very helpful for keeping grades up to date.

And it's so delayed my blogpost that the BoSox have now won, which is wonderful. And I am tired, and hafta find the homework I need to do for Dynamic Logic tomorrow.

It's a good life.