daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Sunday, October 05, 2003

So I am just making a quick pit stop before hitting the city for all sorts of minor chores, including finally commiting to buying a nicer pen for my personal use, and getting a pencil, a cellphone case, an article I need for a research paper, and of course new and old comics that I somehow missed because Midtown Comics can be a bit bad about back issues, and they are just confusing, whereas JHU has everything: apparently I missed the end of the series The Truth, which is about a black Captain America. I really want to make it down to the village to buy a new pencil. BUt can I make it by 5? We'll see.