daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

So I am still cooling down from a run, which again was difficult for me. I really should still be lifting, and then I should get going on my evening, which, while Joephetless, will perhaps let me at long last reunite with Diana, Diana of Miami, whom I've not seen in some years, even though she's now in the city, she in her Asian-fetishizing ways. It's hard to describe her. There's an organic energy about her, an enthusiasm, and a long-suffering-knowingness and perserverence. Strength, somehow, which is a difficult thing to come by in our soft corporate world.