daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Sunday, December 28, 2003

So I was drug out of bed with Joephet (who was farting on me) this morning to the Igloo, the local bujii diner-smoothie-place for the first time ever, with D and his roommate and some random white guy, this after a year's worth of Alric wanting to try it, but me refusing. It wasn't so bad, and indeed D's roommate would have been Alric's type.... Asian, neat, youngish, artsy, correctly giggly, cultured, intelligent, incidentally lesbian. So that was pleasant though I excused myself from the party which followed, in favor of home, cleaning, and exercise.

So I finally did go for a jog, after at least a week, and it's been the jog that has given me the most burn for a long time, and I have no idea why it would hurt so much. I really need to get serious about good habits for when the schoolyear starts again.