daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Saturday, December 27, 2003

So I am the proud owner of a new, flat-screen Philips TV. It was Joephet's idea, of course, but I am pleased that I now have access, though it still remains to get a DVD player and all that other peripheral shite. Was this a good idea? It remains to be seen.

So Thai went on a date today (his first real one), and it was apparently change-your-pants great, and I'm blogging about it only because he can't. Kick ass! I haven't been on a great date since...

Well, earlier tonight, when I was downing half a large Asahi and chirashi like there was no tomorrow. Nothing better than a simple Japanese meal with a beautiful boy you love... I really appreciate him, and it's been a great coupla days, sleepy as they have been (1530 hours today, for instance).