daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Monday, December 15, 2003

So I am unproductive, having been dragged into a Joephetian mini-vortex of sloth. But highly pleasurable, and it turns out the work I have to do for my final project for writing class is not all that much. But still, it's a drain, along with fabricating yet more journal entries.

My students are bloodthirsty little buggers--I had to quiet them down repeatedly this morning as they were discussing various gruesome, but somehow deserved they claimed, fates for Mr. Saddam, all involving some sort of dismemberment, or at least just having his feet removed. I forget the further details, sadly, as I was trying to teach a math class. It still looks like they captured Moses by mistake.