daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Friday, December 19, 2003

So I have not been blogging, but I've not been complaining either, so this is a good thing. Currently blogging from a thin sliver of a screen at Joephet's, happily lounging in new and sexy underwear. Ha. That boy thinks of everything. Done with classwork, I am ready to coast through tomorrow's field trip and enjoy my weekend of petty commerce, snuggling, and Gore Vidal, whose novel which he wrote while about my age I'm now enjoying, even though there's not a gaysian in sight.

Beyond that, little to report, I suppose. More interested in Joephet than in blogging, which is not a bad thing, even though I really rather loused up a lot of my final projects due to extreme procrastination and generalized sloth. Lord of the Rings! Beyond that, just trying my best to not giggle at Joephet and Lelaina as they fill out a Sanrio comment card bitchily.

I really appreciate him. I don't know that it's love-love, in the sort of terminal het-bujii way, but it's good and stable, and saning.