daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Friday, March 26, 2004

So I've been drably literal here for quite some time, and I'm not sure if I can tell exactly why that is; maybe it's just the lockdown mode I've gone into to just try and reach break and the end of the year to catch a real breath, as this is one of those times when I have to begin figuring out ferrealz a longer term arc--the maladministration and buck-passing of my current school have fired me up in the admin direction, but I wonder sometimes, when I'm all puffed up on educational research, if that wouldn't be more successful, if somehow still short of my full ambitions.

I guess I've been saving how Joephet has nicknamed my pecs "Jigglypuff." And it's fucking scary to watch figureskating with him for all the sudden squeals.

I confess I kinda want a GBA SP. But I really can't afford to slide down that hill.