daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

So it's alternately amusing and troubling when you're so tired at the end of the last period before lunch that you join in the conversation about last night's episode of America's Next Top Model, heartily agreeing that Shandi's boyfriend could stand to be manlier and in a lower pitch. Other than that, today was pretty smooth, other than the bucket of water (mine) flung by one student at another, the fire in the bathroom, the continual pot-smoking in the back stairwell, and the absense of any real administrative presence backed by paperwork.

Other than that, I'm at college again, a bit swamped as usual, leaving things to the last minute, though of course this my most fertile.

And I'm afraid that things have reached the point where I must link to the following blog, which is the best specimen I've seen yet of het-Asian-Am-male sexuality in blog form. Of course, that's not saying much, I suppose, and I will provide more extensive comments in the forthcoming post. The droll side note is that while I am Curious (Yellow) is a Scandinavian film originally, I am Curious (Black) is the title of that infamous issue 106 of Lois Lane I've mentioned before.