daily specials:
drew's tasting menu:
appetizer: unflaming, whiskey-soaked inari
soup: whipped rice congee
entree: seared duck breast (from a young, but fed-up bird)
dessert: fresh asian fruit salad with bitter melon-lemon dressing

Friday, March 19, 2004

So I'm done at last with this week, which means that if I actually manage to make something of my weekend, I'll be in good shape for the two weeks remaining before break. When I picked up my glasses, they gave me a choice of hot pink or baby blue for my glasses wiper. It's strange to see so clearly, but even stranger to have wandered around this week, like many of my students do daily, I bet, in a haziness: no wonder they are so tentative sometimes... I don't know how I used to function this way.

I'm still trying to process how I should feel about my principal complimenting my on my pecs today. It'd be alright if he didn't have "bear" in one of his email addresses...